Exploration of Space Exploration of Space

Amazing!

When I first heard the original I was really excited because I thought it was gonna sound like this. Unfortunately it didn't but fortunately you made a remix that sounds perfect.
10/10
5/5
#1

SASKID responds:

Haha nice review, brief and to the point ;D thanks very much!

Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!! Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!!

Great Song

Great song and everything but I swear it sounds a bit like the song timewarp by stagga. Still it sounds awesome.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

I hate this because...

You've got all these amazing songs and their just being left there!! Please finish ALL of them especially the one that I think starts at 7:57.

Grilled Cheese Finished Grilled Cheese Finished

Haha

Great job making a blend of techno and country and hip hop and it sounds great and I think its awesome and Iv'e said and too many times cause its so cool and to sum it up its great and that is all.

larrylarrybb responds:

haha thanks

Shiny Things Shiny Things

Fantastic loop

Really love the tune and it's the best loop Iv'e heard.

Or4nges responds:

Haha, thanks man.

Dj Kaz - Hard Xplode Dj Kaz - Hard Xplode

Great job

Really nice tune and beat and definitely a great start. Definitely not bad for a first attempt.

-[PK]- TimeShift -[PK]- TimeShift

Truly amazing

Sounds great but it can get a bit confusing at times.

A (Renaissance) [Trance] A (Renaissance) [Trance]

Awesome

This is how trance used to sound but now hardly any famous djs play that stuff anymore. you've proved that you can do better than the modern people who make trance that sounds boring and bring back the older tradition of trance.

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

Great

This is truly amazing music and I really think you should do more songs like this. I'm at a loss of words because I can't think of any negative criticism.