Stck Fight Stck Fight

Not bad

Not too bad. I think you'll get the hang of it quite quickly. It's just too slow that's all. But it's quite smoothly animated.

Rennis5 responds:

thanks and yeah it dose slow down a little bit too much in the middle

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Great movie

Its a great animation with great graphics (in terms of flash) but there's just one problem. It doesn't seem like madness at all. There's talking and plotting it's just too organised.
Still, 9/10

Salad Fingers Episode. 9 Salad Fingers Episode. 9

Lolwut?

Uhmmm... Lolwut teh fail???

volcaNOM volcaNOM

Wow

Usually I don't like games of this type but this one is great. It has appropriate music and is quite fast paced and addicting.

Exit Path Exit Path

Another fantastic game

You make the best games ive ever seen and this one is no exception. You should really make a sequel cause like your other games, its fantastic.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Great Game

Amazing game I finished it in 25 mins and am eager to know if there will be a third. So will there??

Exploration of Space Exploration of Space

Amazing!

When I first heard the original I was really excited because I thought it was gonna sound like this. Unfortunately it didn't but fortunately you made a remix that sounds perfect.
10/10
5/5
#1

SASKID responds:

Haha nice review, brief and to the point ;D thanks very much!

Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!! Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!!

Great Song

Great song and everything but I swear it sounds a bit like the song timewarp by stagga. Still it sounds awesome.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

I hate this because...

You've got all these amazing songs and their just being left there!! Please finish ALL of them especially the one that I think starts at 7:57.